cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Modifying Sitemap Causes Server Down Time!
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 18:43:44 GMT
Sonny Sukumar dijo:

> Hi guys,
>
> I was running Cocoon 2.1.1 (a dev release from 1 week after the official
>  release of 2.1) and I just changed my serializer in one of my pipelines
> to  "html" from "xml" (it was supposed to be set to "html"), and then
after that  the server doesn't respond to any requests at all.  I just
get incessant  timeouts and stopping/restarting Tomcat doesn't work.  I
have to actually  reboot our server and start Tomcat again to get it to
work.

> As you might imagine, this wastes all kinds of dev time, causes server
downtime, and is just plain annoying.  What could be wrong?  I thought
the  sitemap is supposed to editable while Tomcat/Cocoon are running?  I
only  changed 2 chars....

Hi Sonny:

Update from the CVS or, download the 2.1.2 version tomorrow. There is a
fix for your problem.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo