cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [Help] redirect to different ulrs depending on the url parameter value
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 07:29:24 GMT
Tomasz Bech wrote:
> And why map:call cannot forward to another matcher?

You can nest matchers, redirect external or internal ("cocoon:"
protocol). There are resources. And in the future, arbitrary pipeline
fragments. BTW map:call does expand sitemap variables.

> In fact I want to do it really clean, I have one general matcher:
> <map:match pattern="*_*">

Wouldn't it be cleaner to have different pipelines than to mix them?

> which handles over 50 pages. 6 of them I have to do through request
> param selector - of course I could copy the content of that general
> matcher in every map:when place, but it is not the right way of
> programming :(

So, why don't you put the common stuff into a resource?

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de