cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: sendmail logicsheet
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:35:33 GMT
I never used sendmail, neither the logicsheet nor the action, but maybe
some comments can help. OTOH "doesn't work" does not really help to find
the reason of the problem.

1. documentation

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/xsp/sendmail.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/actions/sendmail-action.html
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MailBodyViaPipeline
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SendingEmail

2. comment

The sendmail logicsheet uses the Java Mail API. XSP gets transformed
into Java code. So if you know how to do it with Java Mail, you can have
a look into the generated Java code or the logicsheet, if the correct
code can/is created.
It's obvious that this is not a task for a normal user, because XSP
should avoid the user to learn about implementation details, but
sometimes that's not possible. Or you ask the writer of the logicsheet,
maybe he can answer your question or implement the missing stuff ...

Joerg