cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Zohner" <stephanie.zoh...@gmx.at>
Subject TransletException when using XSP and SourceWriteTransformer
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:58:52 GMT
Hi,

I need your help.

I get a Translet-Exception due to an EmptyStackException when I try to apply
the SourceWriteTransformer on a XSP generated XML-Stream.

Here is my sitemap fragment:

<map:match pattern="config">
   <map:generate type="serverpages" src="config-form2.xsp"/>
   <map:transform type="xslt" src="save.xsl"/>
   <map:transform type="write-source"/>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

However when I save the output of the xsp logicsheet manuelly, and apply the
SourceWriteTrasformer on it, everything works fine.

Does anybody have an idea, what I did wrong?

Thanks,

Stephanie