cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Wiegard <Mathias.Wieg...@student.uni-ulm.de>
Subject Re: [newbie] Authentication-context in the auth.-framework
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:33:43 GMT
Hi Jan,
If you read the 2.1.2 documentation: at the and of the
authentication-chapter, there's an excercise...:

...But the auth-loggedIn action does not give the included pipeline
access to the authentication context belonging to the handler. If you want
this, you have to nest the auth-protect action inside!

<map:match pattern"start">
<map:act type="auth-loggedIn">  <!-- check authentication -->
<map:parameter name="handler" value="myhandler"/>
<map:act type="auth-protect">  <!-- give access to the context -->
<map:parameter name="handler" value="myhandler"/>
<map:generate src="getinfofromcontext.xml"/>
<map:transform src="session"/>
<map:transform src="toHTML"/>
<map:serialize/>
</map:act>