cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Hoskens" ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject Woody Binding Selecting Rows
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 07:59:11 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use Woody Binding on my XML document (movie database). I'm
keeping  my deleted rows in my document (for further use) and thus use the
<wb:set-attribute> tag to do this. When I bind the XML document, I do not
wish to see the rows that are deleted so I use:

<wb:repeater id="movies" parent-path="movies"

                        row-path="movie[@deleted = 'false']"

                        unique-row-id="id"

                        unique-path="@id"

Everything's fine just as long as I don't add a row. If I do try to add a
row, I get an error while trying to save the form (I use Apples and call
saveFormToModel()).

The error that I get concerns the JXPath. I'm guessing that I cannot use an
expression instead of a path in my row-path? Is there another way to select
only my @deleted='false' rows from my XML document?

Thanx

Bye,

JH