cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wolf <w...@scirem.de>
Subject using actions in flow
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 14:30:25 GMT
Hello,
I specified the modular database actions in a my.roles file and can
access them via the getComponent() method:

var action = cocoon.getComponent("mod-db-sel");

to call the act method of the action I have to specify the various
parameters:

public java.util.Map act(Redirector redirector,
                          SourceResolver resolver,
                          java.util.Map objectModel,
                          java.lang.String source,
			 org.apache.avalon.framework.parameters.Parameters param)

In my flowscript I have the parameters in javaScript:

for example: {"table-set" : "login_check"}

I've heard that the redirector and the source parameter can be null.
But what about the other parameters?
How do I access a resolver and the objectModel to pass it to the act-method?
How do I transform my parameters to the appropriate format?
Is there a script that already implements such a transformation?

Thanks for your help,
Michael