cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Petru Dimulescu <adrian.dimule...@free.fr>
Subject Re: coping with XSLT
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 09:42:31 GMT
Hi Jorg,

Jorg Heymans wrote:

> well xslt is very procedural-alike.. If you've spent too much time on
> object oriented languages then it takes a while to get into this frame
> of mind - this can be a big pain (trust me, been there done that)

I have no particular problem with functional languages; in fact I'd like
to have more time to spend on ocaml kind of stuff. My problem is with
the general illisibility and difficulty of development with XSLT. While
I am surely no expert, I am not really a beginner in XSLT neither, I've
been using it for one or two years now from time to time...