cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Amaresh Wakkar <amaresh.wak...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: XSP pages being rendered without the text content in the text nodes!!! SOS
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:25:45 GMT
Bonjour Olivier,
Thanks for your reply..
I am not using any stylesheet of my own..I was using it earlier but then I
commented it out to see where the problem is?? The only stylesheet which
is being used is xsp.xsl which comes with the cocoon distribution. I had a
look at the logicsheet(xsp.xsl) and the template you mentioned does not
exist as a single match, however there are 2 separate templates for text()
and @* and they use the XSL-extension methods which apparently escape the
text content..I commented out the calls to extension methods and simply
replaced them with <xsl:value-of select="." /> and it appeared to work but
I am not sure if that is such a good idea because it may break something
else somewhere..I am not sure how to proceed??

Merci,
Amaresh.
P.S: I have also tried with the latest cocoon 2.1.3 build..with the sample
xsp which is shipped...same problem..