cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nele Vogel" ...@sevencs.com>
Subject Re: content aggregation + links to used files
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:08:33 GMT
Hello Simon!

Simon wrote
> are you sure there is no namespace on your
> root/news-element? Is so, the stylesheet will not match your
> elements. You can see this in the "page-source" of your
> browser.
Ok, there really is no namespace on my root-element. This is a problem,
right? Koen also pointed out, it might be a namespace problem.

The root-element is created within the first XSL transform. Does this
mean, I have to add an attribute to the element like this:

<xsl:template match="/">
 <xsl:element name="news">
   <xsl:apply-templates/>
   <xsl:attribute name="xmlns">
     <xsl:value-of select="'http://www.sevencs.com'"/>
   </xsl:attribute>
 </xsl:element>
</xsl:template>

Note: The element name "news" is actually a variable.

Thank you very much for your help!
Nele