cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Woody definition questions - additional question
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 10:00:16 GMT
I believe Tim Larson committed a change to the woody-page-styling.xsl
for just that recently. To quote:

tim         2003/12/31 13:45:20

  Modified:    src/blocks/woody/samples/resources woody-page-styling.xsl
  Log:
  Got tired of hand-coding tables, so
  expanded group layout count to four:
    columns - columns with label left and input right
    column  - column with label above and input below (new)
    rows    - rows with label above and input below (new)
    row     - row with label left and input right (new)

Regards, Upayavira