cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Jetty and XSLT with document()
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 01:52:13 GMT
Really strange, I often switch between Tomcat and Jetty when working
with Cocoon, but I don't often use document(). But IMO it's not a
problem of the servlet container (as I don't know how it should be
related), but more a problem with endorsed libs. Are you using Jetty
delivered with Cocoon or an own one? Do you have something like
java.endorsed.libs configured (if not using Jetty delivered with Cocoon
2.1)? To be sure, simply try the environment check stylesheet:
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#environmentcheck.

Joerg