cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Re: How to switch XML validation on?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 07:58:56 GMT
I did the validation with a transformer and an action.
Let me know which one you want and I'll help you.

If I have the time to do it, i'll write an HOW TO on Cocoon Wiki.

At 21:06 28/12/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Stephan Coboos wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>how can I switch on the xml validation in cocoon? I want to validate a
>>xml document with a dtd during reading with the generator.
>
>Generally speaking request time validation is not done, as it is bad for
>performance.
>
>However, for the sake of testing and development, XML validation could be
>useful, and has been mentioned a few times. Unfortunately, I haven't heard
>of anyone actually doing it. I think a validation transformer would be useful.
>
>Regards, Upayavira

Lionel CRINE
Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70