cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Koen Pellegrims <koen.pellegr...@telindus.be>
Subject RE: content aggregation + links to used files
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 13:53:28 GMT
Nele,

Could you send me the files? hopefully it is a simple mistake.
I need the xsl, as well as the xml to which you try to apply it.

There are two likely causes:
 - a missing template-apply or faulty 'select' clause, so that 'file' never
gets processed (or something like that)
 - maybe a namespace problem (are you sure 'file' is in the default
namespace?)

K.