cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject Woody definition questions - additional question
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2004 23:49:32 GMT
Hi,

After rethinking about this long post and trying to use Woody for what I
think is possible, I wondered how to use Woody when I want a transposed
table, i.e. a "record" is a column rather than a row. Is this a mere matter
of XSL transformation? If so, how do I make a difference between a row-based
repeater and a column-based repeater? Or do I need to add my own attribute
to the widget definition/template and process this in my XSL file?

Bye, Helma