cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: serialization
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 15:56:01 GMT
Not sure if this is possible without http redirection. Maybe flowscript
offers this possibility, but i haven't used it.

have you looked into aggregates?

  <map:match pattern="something"/>
   <map:generate type="stream"/>
   <map:transform src="source-write.xsl"/>
   <map:transform type="source-write"/>
   <map:serialize type="html"/>
  </map:match>

<map:match pattern="anotherthing">
	<whatever you want here>
</map:match>

     <map:match pattern="aggregation">
     	<map:aggregate element="somelement">
	  <map:part src="cocoon:/something"/>
	  <map:part src="cocoon:/anotherthing" />
	 </map:aggregate>
	 <discard the results of the something pipeline in a stylesheet>
	 <map:serialize type="html"/>
     </map:match>