cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jonas Eklöf" <li...@polymorphic.se>
Subject Re: Using different transformers
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:12:35 GMT
Hi,

> Forrest's sourcetype action could help you to setup the
> pipeline according to the generated XML:
>
> http://xml.apache.org/forrest/cap.html

This is exactly what I am looking for - thanks a lot! I am having a little
bit of trouble using it though. Do I need to be running a full forrest
site in for that? I tried just building a forrest dist, and copied the
xml-forrest-components.jar and the neko*.jar to the lib directory, but so
far no go.

Mark Lundquist - thanks for the tips. I think that the module that Andreas
linked to will to the trick of determining the XML namespace.

Thanks,

/Jonas Eklöf