cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anna Afonchenko <a...@ubaccess.com>
Subject WebServiceProxyGenerator error
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:30:56 GMT
Hi all.
I am trying to use the WebServiceProxyGenerator in order to process the result
of external form submit through my pipeline.
I've got one of the latest cocoon releases.
Here is what I write in the sitemap:

<map:generator name="wsproxy" logger="sitemap.generator.wsproxy" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.WebServiceProxyGenerator"/>
<map:match pattern="testForm/**">

<map:generate type="wsproxy" src="{1}">
<map:parameter name="wsproxy-method" value="post"/>
</map:generate>
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

When I try to run it, I get a "host is null" error.
I found few posts about this problem, but the patch suggested
there is from July, and my version of WebServiceProxyGenerator
is from September, so I assume that this patch should be there?

So I don't know if my problem is because I don't have this patch, or because of
some other thing.

Attached is my version of WebServiceProxyGenerator.java

Thank you very much for help.

Anna