cocoon-users mailing list archives

From htrzewik-use...@prosystel.com.pl
Subject Unicode, woody, flow script
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:57:47 GMT
I'm trying to solve problem with Unicode chars.

User enters unicode characters into woody forms.
Strings with unicode chars go into flow as Form class (Woody).

Flow does:
cocoon.request.setAttribute("my-form", form.getWidget());
and
cocoon.sendPage("my-page");

my-page is XSP ServerPage (UTF-16), it use Java to extract values from forms.
But here, values taken from Form class (Woody), I mean unicode charters
(national chars), are already broken.

I think somewhere here unicode chars are flatten into normal 8-bit chars,
and afterthat are treaten as unicode again. But I have no idea, how to
solve this problem.

Help needed! Thanks!