cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject cocoon authentication and database access
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:19:49 GMT
Hi,

I am new to cocoon and trying to build a portal application. I already have an
existing application written in JSP and ported in tomcat. How can I change it
so that it works in cocoon. Are there any examples I can look into to get
this task done.

Also I have do database authentication when user logs in. All cocoon examples
show authentication with users in the xml file. Can anyone please direct me
how to access databases from cocoon during authetication and in other places.

Thanks,
Anna.