cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kannan v <ammas_kan...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Cocoon Integration with existing system
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:46:42 GMT
Dear All,

 I am new to Cocoon and want to how I can use Cocoon in another J2EE
project. Can anyone answer these doubts ?

  1. I have a J2EE application and for the generation of pdf I want to use
     Cocoon . Do  I need to run Cocoon as a separate web application
    or can i run the cocoon start up servlet thru my application's web.xml
    and a dir in my application containing sitemap ( and cocoo.jar in         My App's lib
) that can match the files ?

2. Can any one tell to me how can i run the html-pdf generation example
listed in the cocoon documentaion can me run with out assuming that cocoon is not running
on the system ?

with regards,

kannan.