cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject ERROR:No Suitable driver
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:25:43 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to create datasources in cocoon. When I use it in esql it works
but it does not work when I used excalibur classes(I wrote my own action
classes). It gives the following error

In the core.log I found this error
ResourceLimitingJdbcDataSource: Could not return Connection

here is how I am getting it.
DataSourceComponent dataSource = getDataSource("hserver");

Here is my data source definition
    <jdbc logger="core.datasources.hserver" name="hserver">
      <pool-controller min="3" max="10" />
      <auto-commit>false</auto-commit>
      <dburl>jdbc:informix-sqli://
reqs:1540:informixserver=eqs_rep;Database=eqs_prod</dburl>
      <user>informix</user>
      <password>eqsdb</password>
    </jdbc>

web.xml
    <resource-ref>
        <res-ref-name>hserver</res-ref-name>
        <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
    </resource-ref>

Can anyone please me solve this problem.

Thanks,
Anna.