cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rafael Alvarado" <alvar...@Princeton.EDU>
Subject Flow problems
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:31:18 GMT
I am trying to set up a flow application, but I am unable to get the sample
"game" application running -- the one found in the tutorial
(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/tutor.html).  I am running
Tomcat 5.0.16 on Redhat 9.  I have tried to deploy the subsite in two
instances of cocoon (both of which run fine): (1) the one that comes with
the latest eXist, and (2) the latest version of Cocoon (2.1.4) , with
everything installed (I did not edit any of the .properties files).

In the eXist case, the URL http://myserver:8080/exist/mount/game/ returns a
blank page.  In the Cocoon case, I get an error message saying there a no
languages defined -- and yet the flow examples work.

Help -- flow is way cool, and it is what I have looking for for some time

Rafael

Rafael C. Alvarado
Manager of Humanities Computing Research Applications
316 87 Prospect | Princeton University