cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rafael Alvarado" <alvar...@Princeton.EDU>
Subject RE: Flow problems
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:20:52 GMT
Thanks -- the lowercase attribute value is, in fact, in the tutorial.  I
changed it to camel case, then deleted to see if it would work.  It fails in
all three cases.  Here is the error (without the stack traces):

<error-message>
An Error Occurred
Failed to load sitemap from
file:/var/local/textgarden/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.16/webapps/cocoon/game/sitemap
.xmap

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from
file:/var/local/textgarden/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.16/webapps/cocoon/game/sitemap
.xmap: org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: ScriptNode:
Couldn't obtain a flow interpreter for JavaScript:
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: flow-interpreters:
ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [JavaScript] (key
[JavaScript]) (key [JavaScript])

cause: org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: ScriptNode:
Couldn't obtain a flow interpreter for JavaScript:
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: flow-interpreters:
ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [JavaScript] (key
[JavaScript]) (key [JavaScript])
 </error-message>

And here is my sitemap:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">

<map:components>
  <map:generators default="file">
    <!-- in this example we use JXTemplateGenerator to insert
         Flow variables in page content -->
    <map:generator label="content,data" logger="sitemap.generator.jx"
                   name="jx"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator"/>
  </map:generators>
  <!--<map:flow-interpreters default="JavaScript"/>-->
  <map:transformers default="xslt"/>
  <map:serializers default="html"/>
  <map:matchers default="wildcard"/>
  <map:selectors default="browser">
    <map:selector name="exception"
src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.XPathExceptionSelector">
      <exception name="invalid-continuation"

class="org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.InvalidContinuationException"/>
      <exception class="java.lang.Throwable" unroll="true"/>
    </map:selector>
  </map:selectors>
  <map:actions/>
  <map:pipes default="caching"/>
</map:components>

<map:views/>
<map:resources/>
<map:action-sets/>

<map:flow type="javascript">
  <!-- Flow will use the javascript functions defined in game.js -->
  <map:script src="flow/game.js"/>
</map:flow>

<map:pipelines>
  <map:component-configurations>
    <global-variables/>
  </map:component-configurations>

  <map:pipeline>
    <!-- no filename: call main() in game.js -->
    <map:match pattern="">
      <map:call function="main"/>
    </map:match>

    <!-- use JXtemplate to generate page content -->
    <map:match pattern="*.jx">
      <map:generate type="jx" src="documents/{1}.jx"/>
      <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
    </map:match>

    <!-- .kont URLs are generated by the Flow system for continuations -->
    <map:match pattern="*.kont">
      <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
    </map:match>

    <!-- handle invalid continuations -->

    <!-- this style of handling invalidContinuation is now deprecated: -->
    <!-- this URI will never be called automatically anymore. -->
    <!-- see handle-errors below -->
    <map:match pattern="invalidContinuation">
      <map:generate src="documents/invalidContinuation.xml"/>
      <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>

    <!-- the new non-hardcoded way of handling invalidContinuation -->
    <map:handle-errors>
      <map:select type="exception">
        <map:when test="invalid-continuation">
          <map:generate src="documents/invalidContinuation.html"/>
          <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
        </map:when>
      </map:select>
    </map:handle-errors>
  </map:pipeline>

</map:pipelines>

</map:sitemap>

Rafael C. Alvarado
Manager of Humanities Computing Research Applications
316 87 Prospect | Princeton University