cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Question: auth-fw, roles, authorisation file format
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:47:08 GMT
The authentication framework doesn't do anything with Roles. It is rather
confusing that they are included in the framework documentation, but the
examples come from the Cocoon Portal which does make use of the roles.
However, you don't really need any other components. You can use the
ParameterSelector to direct your pipeline based upon whatever roles the user
may have.

Ralhp