cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joel McConaughy <j...@displayware.com>
Subject Accessing flowscript sendPage() bean object within xsp
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 22:26:21 GMT
I'm new to cocoon.  I'm trying to pass a parameter from flowscript into
a pipeline that calls an esql logicsheet and then access the parameter
from within the logicsheet to build a dynamic select statement.  I can't
find any docs or examples that show how.  Can someone point me to an
example?  Thanks much.

Here are the code snipets

Flow:
    var bizData = {"upc" : "123"};
    cocoon.sendPage("search-display-pipeline", bizData);

Pipeline:
        <map:match pattern="search-display-pipeline">
            <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/search.xsp">