cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Stöckel <Matthias.Stoec...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon setting small buffer size in content stream
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 13:59:56 GMT
Hi Hugh,

this seems to be the default behavior of the SAX Parser.
http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/apiDocs/org/xml/sax/ContentHandler.html#characters(char[],%20int,%20int)
I don't think that this is a bug. There can be several calls to the
characters method between the startelement and end endelement method.
Appending the characters from the different calls seems to be the only
solution.
Cheers
   Matthias