cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: A notebook for Cocoon development
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 08:13:30 GMT
Well, I must confess I haven't been doing much Cocoon development on
that laptop. But Eclipse runs quite nicely, and I find it to be a real
resource hog.

At work with a 1.6 P3 and 512 MB I usually have to restart Tomcat at
least once a day due to a memory leak.

gounis@osmosis.gr wrote:

>On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, John L. Webber wrote:
>

>>Hi Mirko,
>>
>>That'll probably work, but I'd advise going to at least 256 MB if
>>possible. I updated my old Celeron 433 notebook running SuSE 8.2 from 64
>>MB to 256 MB and it made a huge difference.
>>

>R U kiding?
>
>i'm using a 2.4 P4 with 512MB laptop and some times i have to restart
>tomcat, because a request is never completed!!!

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 M√ľnchen
 Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete
this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents.
Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.