cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: A notebook for Cocoon development
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:37:12 GMT
We're using 2.1.3 as well, though we've seen this behaviour with earlier
versions. I second what Brent said -- the memory problems show up if the
webapps are frequently redeployed. We haven't noticed any problems in a
production environment (we haven't gone live yet).

John

Geoff Howard wrote:

> Brent L Johnson wrote:
>
>> I've noticed something very similar.  I've got a production
>> box running right now out of Florida and it runs Cocoon
>> with Tomcat just fine.. been running for well over
>> a month now (with small amounts of traffic though,
>> since it isnt scheduled to go live until next month).
>>
>> But my development machine (which is the same as the
>> production machine, just no RAID and only 512MB ram)
>> really starts choking if I'm repeatedly restarting
>> Tomcat (4-5 times in a day I mean).
>>
>> Let's hope I dont have this problem on the production
>> machine since this is for a government contract :)
>

> Which version of Cocoon?

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development