cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: ERROR:No Suitable driver
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:29:04 GMT
I can not see any reference to a Informix JDBC driver in your code,
Cocoon probably neither. Have you added it to the web.xml init-param
'load-class' as the databases block does it for different database
drivers or the hsqldb block for hsqldb driver?

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml?annotate=1.12#134
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/hsqldb/conf/hsql.driver.xweb?rev=1.3&view=markup

If you have a look into the final web.xml after the build you should
find those strings in it if you have the blocks included.

Joerg