cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: Disposed ComponentLocator Exception
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:53:03 GMT
OK, I filed a Bugzilla report (and added the additional information you
provided below, hope you don't mind).

John

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le Jeudi, 26 fév 2004, à 12:20 Europe/Zurich, John L. Webber a écrit :
>
>> ...java.lang.IllegalStateException: You cannot lookup components on a
>> disposed ComponentLocator...
>

> I've seen this recently on both 2.1.3 and (I think) 2.1.4, but it was
> very late on a deadline and I didn't have time to investigate, just
> found a workaround.
>
> It happened right after making a CVS commit of a sitemap.xmap while
> Cocoon was running, and the workaround was to make any change to the
> sitemap to cause it to be reloaded. Happened under macosx with JDK 1.4.1.
>
> I'my busy right now, but it would be good if you could open a bugzilla
> issue (unless there's one already) so that we can "collect evidence",
> as this might still be present in the current release.

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 München
 Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete
this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents.
Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.