cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: NPE in TraxTransformer (caused by i18nTransfomer?)
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 22:46:16 GMT
Steve Krulewitz dijo:
> Hey folks --
>
> This is Cocoon 2.1.3.  I have a typical woody pipeline that looks like:
>
> <map:match pattern="registration">
>      <map:select type="request-method">
>          <map:when test="GET">
>              ... form init actions here ...
>          </map:when>
>          <map:otherwise>
>              ... form process actions here ...
>          </map:otherwise>
>      </map:select>
>      <map:generate src="forms/registration.xml"/>
>      <map:transform src="xsl/registration.xsl"/>
>      <map:transform type="woody">
>          <map:parameter
>              name="attribute-name"
>              value="registrationform"
>          />
>      </map:transform>
>      <map:transform type="i18n">
>          <map:parameter
>              name="default-catalogue-id"
>              value="registration"
>          />
>      </map:transform>
>      <map:transform src="xsl/woody.xsl"/>

Instead of the above line use:
  <map:transform type="xstlc" src="xsl/woody.xsl"/>

Sometimes it works. I use as default the XSLTC processor, but in some
cases I need to use "xalan". This is because xalan is buggy and neither of
both do a good job. Some people will recommend you also switch to Saxon.

I saw some changes in i18n tranformer in the CVS, maybe it is a good idea
to try it. AFAIK, maybe we will see a 2.1.4 release soon. The code in the
CVS is pretty stable.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo