cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: A notebook for Cocoon development
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:23:32 GMT
mirko dijo:
> Hi,
> I just need a notebook that will be sufficient to make my work in Cocoon
> (besides of my primary desktop computer) when I'm outside (spring is
> comming :) ).
> Will a PIII 500, 128MB notebook be OK for this?

Hi mirko:

My experience is:

I had a PIV 2.0 GHz. with 256 MB of RAM. It was painfull slow. Because of
that I needed to buy an additional 512 MB memory module. Now it is OK for
Cocoon development. Currently, I am running:

Linux Fedora Core 1, Sun J2SDK 1.4.2_03, Tomcat 4.1.29, postgreSQL.

Also I use for development:

druid, eclipse, mozilla and jedit on KDE environment.

Hope this help you.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo