cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ulrich, Dominik" <Dominik.Ulr...@ids.de>
Subject [woody] access formdata from flowscript
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 08:42:04 GMT
Hi
I had a look at the woody binding example, and its very nice!
but how can I access the data, the user enters in the form?
I want to do this, to save the form, to an unique filename,
i.e. there is:

function makeTargetURI(path) {
    var sfx = ".xml";
    var newSfx = "-result.xml";   <--- I want to create a filename here, which has
							the user name, and a date he entered.
    var newPath = cocoon.parameters["newPath"];
    if (path.match(/^.*\.xml$/)) {
        newPath = path.substring(0, path.length - ".xml".length);
    }
    return newPath + newSfx;
}

How can I override the original name? How to access the document tree?

Any ideas would be very helpful since I found no hint on the wiki.

Regards Dominik