cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wouter.DERU...@cec.eu.int
Subject Meaning of Map parameter in resolverURI method (SourceResolver)
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:10:23 GMT
Hello,

In my own Action I have to implement the act method as below
 public Map act(Redirector redirector, SourceResolver resolver,
                 Map objectModel, String source, Parameters parameters) {

On the resolver object that  is passed I can call the method :

Source resolveURI(String location,  String base, Map parameters)

I pass as a parameter location a cocoon pipeline URI   of the form
"cocoon:/test".

<map:match pattern="test">

	<map:generate src="test/dispatch.xsp"
type="serverpages"></map:generate>
	<map:transform type="xslt" src="disp.xslt">
	</map:transform>
	<map:serialize type="text"/>
	</map:match>

What is the meaning of the Map parameters  in the resolveURI method ?  Can I
use this to pass parameters to my cocoon:/test pipeline ?
The final goal is to give parameters to the disp.xslt stylesheet defined in
the test pipeline...don't know how to do this when using the resolveURI
method inside an action.

Thanks,

wouter