cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <beate.wo...@ecb.int>
Subject iframes and cocoon
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:43:40 GMT
Hi all,

we are using cocoon 2.1.1 and are thinking of changing our application in a way to use iframes
in cocoon.
Does anybody have experience in using iframes with cocoon, something specific to take into
account, some useful link or tips?

Thanks a lot
Beate

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.