cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <beate.wo...@ecb.int>
Subject RE: iframes and cocoon
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:28:07 GMT
Thanks,

that was also the answer to my unspoken question (did anybody have problems with it?).
So we will consider changing to iframes. Do you know about any cocoon sites with iframes accessible
on the internet?

Thanks all and have a good week.
Beate

-----Original Message-----
From: Carmona Perez, David [mailto:DPerezCar@fcc.es]
Sent: Wednesday 25 February 2004 17:24
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: iframes and cocoon

I also had no problems.

>From the server point of view, it is like a standard page.

--------

David

-----Mensaje original-----
De: beyaNet Consultancy [mailto:beyanet@ntlworld.com]
Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 25 de febrero de 2004 16:49
Para: users@cocoon.apache.org
Asunto: Re: iframes and cocoon

Beate,

I am using an iframe in my application with no problems. what would you like to know?

Andrew

On 25 Feb 2004, at 15:43, <beate.woerl@ecb.int> wrote:

Hi all,

we are using cocoon 2.1.1 and are thinking of changing our application in a way to use iframes
in cocoon.

Does anybody have experience in using iframes with cocoon, something specific to take into
account, some useful link or tips?

Thanks a lot

Beate

Any e-mail message from the European Central Bank (ECB) is sent in good faith but shall neither
be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by the ECB except where provided for
in a written agreement.

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorised
disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
and delete this e-mail from your system.