cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Painter-Wakefield <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Request parameters when method is post
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:07:53 GMT

What method are you using to get your request parameters?  It works just
fine for me, using request.getParameter("param-name") in XSP.

-Christopher

|         |           Anna Bikkina     |
|         |           <anna@pinksheets.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           02/25/2004 04:35 |
|         |           users            |

  |       To:       users@cocoon.apache.org
                       |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  Request parameters when method is post

Hi,

I have a xsp form which passed parameters in the post. I cannot access
these
parameters when the method is post . When the method is get I can access
the
parameters.

Did anyone find the same problem. Is there a way I can come out of it.

Thanks,
Anna.