cocoon-users mailing list archives

From manfred.wei...@rzb.at
Subject Antwort: iframes and cocoon
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:40:44 GMT

Hi Beate,

Your IFrame acts like any other Browser window with its own http requests.
So the desired content of your iframe must match a cocoon pipeline (or any
other url like an external ads server for example).

regards
Manfred

beate.woerl@ecb.int am 25.02.2004 16:43:40

Bitte antworten an users@cocoon.apache.org@inet