cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Zehetbauer <thom...@hostmaster.org>
Subject Re: Eventcache - Invalidate from XSP?
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:59:32 GMT
On Fre, 2004-03-12 at 11:57 -0500, Geoff Howard wrote:
> I'd reccomend using actions or flow for the update, xsp (or some other
> flavor of generator) just to generate the xml version of the model.

I prefer to use Java for my code so I could only use an action, but how
do I get the information from there (eg. execution time or the number of
records updated) into a XML document for display?

> I'm being terse just because I don't have a lot of time ATM.  Feel free
> to keep asking questions.

Your answers were helpful and your help is very much appreciated :-) I
do now have a basic but working 'cache' logicsheet that allows me to
easily add the code required for caching to a XSP, define dependencies
and invalidate dependencies.

Regards
Tom