cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Picasso <oscgoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Caching issues
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:20:50 GMT
Hi,

On various docs, like the TraxTransformer api doc, we read that using
<use-request-parameter>, <use-cookies>, <use-session-info> etc "might have
issues concerning cachability of the generated output".

>From what I have seen, Cocoon generate a new output if the request parameters,
user cookies, session info and so on, are different from those of a previous
request. If it's not the case, it uses the cached output.

It is what I expected from the caching mechanism.

Does the term *issues* refers to this behavior or are there some other serious
"issues" when using these options.

Thanks.

Oscar