cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Hess <p...@pbone.biz>
Subject Re: Cocoon installing on weblogic 8.x Step by Step
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 16:22:08 GMT
reza x wrote:

> hi all
> i want to use cocoon in my web application.but i encounter some
> problems.one is thet weblogic can't deploy my war file and generate
> folowing exception:

Cocoon works fine for me on several version of Weblogic (up from 7).
Easiest way to start was for me to unpack the WAR file because of the
logfiles (written to WEB-INF/logs by default).

Maybe you will have problems running anything related to flows because
WL comes with it's own version of Rhino, the mozilla JS stuff. This
seems to colide with cocoon. I haven't found a way to get flows
working on WL :-(

Patrick