cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: woody, flowscript and ejb
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:44:07 GMT
Try something like this:

   importPackage(Packages.javax.naming);
   importClass(Packages.com.mycompany.accounting.AccountHome);
  var initialContext = new InitialContext();
  var ejbHome =
initialContext.*lookup*("*java:comp/env/com/mycompany/accounting/AccountEJB*");
  var accountHome =
Packages.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(ejbHome, AccountHome);

JavaScript "JavaClass" objects like AccountHome in the above example are
implicitly converted to the corresponding java.lang.Class object when
passed as an argument to a Java method.

Chris