cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Goerke" <johannes.goe...@wsi-gris.uni-tuebingen.de>
Subject HSQLDB Trigger
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:13:47 GMT
Hello,

I've written a Trigger for my HSQLDB. Trigger classes in HSQLDB are Java - classes implementing
org.hsqldb.Trigger. They have to be in the CLASSPATH of the JVM that is running HSQLDB. Normally
something like "java -classpath hsqldb.jar;MyTriggers.jar org.hsqldb.Server -database cocoondb"
(I've tested  this, it works). But when I try this with Cocoon, my triggers are not found
by the HSQLDB - instance of Cocoon, even if I add them to hsqldb.jar in cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/
(by something like "jar -uf hasqldb.jar Mytrigger.class" ). Where could I put an additional
*.jar-file so that the HSQLDB - instance has it available in its CLASSPATH? How/where can
I manipulate HSQLDBs CLASSPATH?

Thank you in advance
Sincerely Johannes

Dipl.-Inform. Johannes Görke