cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: [cforms] v2 flow api bind repeater to dom at onaddrow
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 02:10:10 GMT

On Mar 11, 2004, at 4:15 PM, JD Daniels wrote:

> Yup I got that part.. its the dom that is making me bang my head...
>
> row.mywidget.value = "Blah Blah";
>
> No worries... Its getting the value from the DOM that is irking me :(
>
> row.mywidget.value = document(/path/to/node/i/wish);

Guess what — I now have exactly the same need!  My XML isn't generated
by XSP, it's just a static resource... but same as you, I need to get a
handle on it somehow from within the flowscript, in order to populate a
dropdown menu.

I see where you grabbed that code from — from the bindings sample,
right?

Anyway... I'll let you know whatever I find out, and you let me know
whatever you find out, OK?

Cheers,
Mark