cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Francesco Rossi \(Milano\, Italy\)" <jetflas...@libero.it>
Subject Re: trouble passing parameter to custom transformer
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:35:44 GMT

> you can just override setup() in your transformer and take parameters
> from there.

yes, the problem was I completely misunderstood the usage of the Parameterizable interface,
in fact!
now it works, thanks anyway

> Have a look at some existing transformers and see how they do it.

sorry about that - I know it's a stupid question and I apologize in advance - have mercy,
I'm a newbie.... where do I find the source files of actual implementations of components
and everything?
I mean, so far I've always looked through the "Java Api documentation" following the link
on the "welcome to apache cocoon" page (on my localhost, when I get it started), but there
are no actual implementations there

I think I understood I can look at source files using CVS, is that right? but then I need
to download CVS?
or else, I thought I might try by unpacking jar archives, but that way you get the ".class"
object files, not the ".java" sources...