cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: trouble passing parameter to custom transformer
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:21:17 GMT

> sorry about that - I know it's a stupid question and I apologize in advance - have mercy,
I'm a newbie....
 >where do I find the source files of actual implementations of
components and everything?
no need to be so humble :=) We all have to start somewhere.
> I mean, so far I've always looked through the "Java Api documentation" following the
link on the "welcome to apache cocoon" page (on my localhost, when I get it started), but
there are no actual implementations there
if you have a 2.1.x installation then you have downloaded and built from
  source already. The core components are in src\java\org\apache\cocoon\
, blocks are in src\blocks.

> I think I understood I can look at source files using CVS, is that right?
no need for CVS at this point, you downloaded all the source files already

Alternatively, if you have a 2.0.x distro then you can refer to
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.0

HTH
Jorg