cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: [beginner] Component READ ang img
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:15:54 GMT
Laurent

This is a well known problem/bug with FO, see:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=105639626319524&w=2
or
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=103520308332317&w=2

Look at this message - suggests you try using XSL variables to
create the right context (these can be passed into the XSL from
the sitemap, if required) for an absolute link:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=103963277602254&w=2

HTH
Derek

>>> laurent.berthelot@studioblanc.fr 2004/03/12 12:00:48 PM >>>
Hello,

(sorry for my poor english)

I have a problem concerning reader component.

I have a sitemap (on mysite dir) with component declaration :

    <map:components>
        <map:readers default="resource"
src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.ResourceReader"/>
    </map:components>

And a read declaration into the pipeline :

    <!-- Img directory -->
    <map:match pattern="**.jpg">
        <map:read mime-type="image/jpg" src="{1}.jpg"/>
    </map:match>

That's work ! I can display a jpg on http://localhost/mysite/myjpg.jpg

I use xslt and FO for create PDF on-the-fly.
I have test.xml, and text2pdf.xsl in the same directory of my jpeg.
PDF creation work except "external-graphic"

I have on my XSL :

  <xsl:template match="img">
     <fo:block text-align="center">
      <fo:external-graphic src="myjpg.jpg"/>
    </fo:block>
  </xsl:template>

But the link is not resolving... (none image on my PDF)

When i test with absolute link :

  <xsl:template match="img">
     <fo:block text-align="center">
      <fo:external-graphic src="http://localhost/mysite/myjpg.jpg"/>