cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gautam Ganguly" <ggan...@transunion.com>
Subject passing request parameters on map-redirect
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:45:46 GMT
hi all,
  I am using cocoon-2.1.2 and these is what my sitemap pipeline
looks like:
-------------------------------
 <map:match pattern="do-add.html">
     <map:act type="db-AddFuncAction">
         <map:parameter name="descriptor" value="docs/db-add.xml"/>
         <map:parameter name="reloadable" value="true"/>
         <!-- success during adding -->
         <map:redirect-to session="true" uri="on-success.html"/>
     </map:act>
            <!-- error during adding -->
          <map:call resource="home-page">
              <map:parameter name="filename" value="error-page"/>
              <map:parameter name="full-filename" value="error-page"/>
           </map:call>
</map:match>

When pipeline do-add.html is called,its being passed a set of
request-parameters from the previous pipeline.On success of the add
action,i am trying to redirect it to the on-success.html pipeline,but
that somehow makes it loose all the request-parameter values.
     So my query is : How to pass the current pipelines request
parameters to the called redirect-to pipeline?
      Any kind of help or suggestion would be appreciated.
regards,
Gautam