cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: Coccon vs. JSP
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:21:06 GMT
Matthew

I seriously think you should have this as your "free" chapter
(rather the more technical one - Chpt 6? - which is currently
there, as folks can probably get a lot of technical background
from the websites - not as well written, of course, but....)
as I think it provides an excellent "bridge" for those coming
to Cocoon from different backgrounds.  Its *very* hard to
argue with someone who has a Bank on their side ;-)

Derek

>>> "Matthew Langham" <mlangham@s-und-n.de> 2004/03/12 04:16:22 PM >>>
Hi Derek,

> Finally - the *best* treatment I have seen on this
> topic is in one of the first Cooon books
> http://cocoon.apache.org/link/books.html
> by Carsten Ziegeler and Matthew Langham -
> Chpt 1 deals with the 'history of internet apps'
> and if the advantages of Cocoon are not very
> obvious after reading that, then best to stick with

Thanks :-). Made our day.

Matthew Langham

believed to be clean.